Freelancer websites discussion.

BEAV1S

I guess everybody knows about the Freelance websites. or at least heared about them, but how many of you guys are actually making money over there or have been working on such websites?

I am a webdesigner myself ( for my folio PM me ), and I am working on GetaFreelancer.com for the past 2-3 years.
Although I have worked for over 1 year for Rentacoder.com it seems their Arbitration system is not all that fair so I moved all my business to GetaFreelancer. I like GAF better cause projects are valued much higher than on RAC ( where some duds were offering $30 max for a complete website and so on ). Not to mention the money transfer is was more cheaper over here.

As far as I know ... these 2 websites are the TOP ones for individuals mostly. Do you guys know any other ones that might deserve some looking into?

BEAV1S

Well is not a matter of simple or complex I think. It's more a matter of making some nice money if you got any webdesign/delevop skills. There are lots of porjects for both beginers and advanced people. There are 50-100$ projects that anyone could complete I think. All it takes is a bit of webdesign knowledge. There are indians that build a website for less than 100$ also :p