Free websites

Mexichinksunite

Looking for work experience and also to spread the word that I am breaking out in to the website business all on my own. As such the next few people who get in touch with me will get a 100% free website excluding the 10 dollars for domain name regeneration but that would be paid to the registrar anyways. I am a recently graduated high school student starting college after the holidays I have two years of high school and college web design courses under my belt. Email me with your email address, name, phone number and what you need done and I'll get back with you with in 24 hours.

[email protected]

orangecopper

nice offer, i would wish you all the luck and all the best wishes.

But a small advice, not any gyan, People dont value Free stuff now a days, even if its much much better than paid once. ( otherwise it should be free stuff frrom already established ones or once who can prove or show the quality ready) I would suggest you get projects on a marginal payment, like a small fees and Not Free, and work hard to show them the result was better than what they paid for and gradually increase your qality and quote..

just saying the above frm my college days experience and difficulty in selling myself..later i discovered the above... that i did have a few years ago.

Cheers
Josh