Free website designing software ???

j4mes_bond25

I haven't made any website for over 2 years now. Last time I made, I used Dreamweaver 8, however, I've lost my CD now.

Since I'm being given a task to make a local community website, I wondered if there're free website designing software available that people can recommend me.

I don't want anything advanced but CSS and XHTML based website is what I've in mind.

Is there anything better than Dreamweaver 8 around? Can anyone please recommend good website designing software?

JMCDesigner

There's front page, I think that's included with windows professional? There's nothing better than Dreamweaver to be honest. I'm sure there are free html editors out there, if you don't mind not using a WYSIWYG interface. Or there's notepad, the ultimate free web design tool!

bret

Are you familiar enough with CSS to make your site from scratch, with just html and css? That might be simpler than learning a new program.

JoomlaExpert

I suggest that you use Joomla as a start to create your own website. You see I have done plenty of good websites and till now may appreciates my Joomla websites. I want to share it with others as well. You might ask, how could you possibly start one well, you have nothing to worry because you can build Joomla websites with Joomla video tutorials. If you want to more more, please click the link below.