Flu Site

DomainClaimer

I have made a site about flu call FluBulletin.com Could you take a look at this site and give me some feed back, I am considering putting this one up for sale, I really like the header and the domain name, think it has a lot of potential. The content of the site might need some work. With the pandemic flu its not a question of if but when, this is why we grabbed the name, and put up a site.

sogj

Just some first thoughts...

The header is a nice idea but perhaps a little shabbily done. The 3D text was poorly rendered and looks very choppy around the edges. The colors don't flow and the picture is too dark. It looks like the people (and the text) were isolated using Photoshop and not very well. There are too many ads that don't fit well together and the color scheme is really non existant. The 3D text is kind of basic and stock-ish without much originality.

The idea is good, information is good, and the layout is solid, it just needs no more ads, a better header, better photographs and a better link/menu layout.

Try iStockPhoto.com or another cheap stock site to get better images. (iStockPhoto's images are like a buck apiece and pretty good.)

Good luck! :)

grayrabbit

i dont like it,, could use alot of work... consider getting a photoshop expert.. i can do it for u,, but i chare 29.99 for a logo that is urs to keep...