Flash new tech

Joliej

Hello there,

I am so interested in the 3D interface that they use for this web site. Even the game is frustrating, the technology seems perfect. And not so heavy to load.

www.ledefi-stellaartois.com

Do u know why their page is so light? What are their major techs and tricks? Please let me know your opinion. Thanks.

gbmea42

swift 3d

looks like it was created in a 3d package and rendered out to flash in swift 3d. i have done promo cd's like this. the file size is usualy very heavy. looks like this site is constantly loading the next frame.

the real chalange would be creating the 3d content.

Wingnut

its all really easy to do.

if your intrested in learning 3d the best place to learn quickly is either take an online course, get a web video tutorial or my advice is sign up for a cheap jc college class. i help out my old teacher now and then in the classroom. it would only take a semster or two to really get a head start. that website though is well done in the graphics and rendering side. so hold your expectations.

its real hard ti get specific stuff done in 3d from scratch but depending on what your looking for it might bebale to be purchased as well.

if your more specific on what enviroment your looking for to implement into flash i might bebable to help. then im not sure of your experience in flash but setting up the website from the graphics already rendered and given to you is very simple because you would just import the graphics in sequences.

let me know.