First site - hope you'll like it!

MarkR

There is a big space at the very bottom of the site you might want to get rid of, but apart from that it seems to do what it's designed for!

Fireproofgfx

Need to use <div> tags and set up spacing so your text isn't all the way on the Edge of the site.

CSS STYLE
.maincolumn. {
width: 600px;
position: relative;
padding-top: 20px;
padding-right: 10px;
padding-bottom: 10px;
padding-left: 20px;
font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
font-size: 15px;
color: #333;
}

And then.

HTML:
<div class="maincolumn">your text </div>

- Need to make the Twitter and Facebook buttons smaller

- The Text on the banner is hard to read. Banner needs a better design and blending to pull it all together.

- "everything what you need to know about Croatia" Should read "Everything that you need to know about Croatia"

- To many different Fonts, Try to keep the site unified by only using 1 or 2 fonts.

- All the ads are annoying as well but maybe it's just me.

Bottom Line: I think you did a great job for your first site, and the fact you didn't use a template and say "look what I made, I am cool" is great!! Keep at it and you will be on your way!!

I generally like your site. I have a few thoughts:
1. I don't see the point of and don't care for the mixed colors in the Cro-info.net and the word Croatia.
2. Agree with Fireproofgfx, the facebook and twitter icons are way too big. Maybe they could be at the bottom of the page.
3. I'm sure you already know that you need to do some work on the paragraph formatting and punctuation, plus you may want to find someone with expert English skills to review the grammar (I assume the site is directed at English speakers).
4. If the ad block on the right will stay the same size, I suggest finding three pictures, making them smaller, and spacing them equally across the page.
5. What is that footer about? Will those be changed to links? Also, I don't think you need the gray bar between the other two.
6. If you will have only the seven menu buttons, be sure to space them equally across the page.
7. Play around with the colors. You might try a lighter background color for the page (how about a gradient with blue and green?), and a darker background for the main content. There are a lot (too many) shades of blue in the site now.

Font styling is all over the place as is font color. Code is a hot mess. No headers, no ul. The header image looks blurry. Some padding would be nice and red on blue is a big no-no (Top destinations).

gbaquer3

You should try to achieve a more professional look. Try to use less than a couple or three fonts that look professional. Verdana and Arial are good choices.

reverseengineer

I think you should tone down the blue background, its my eyes. Also make the blue background match or blend in with content blue background