First Real Client, What do you think?

athomas

You asked for feedback and you got it. If you want to talk about who is childish, you started attacking me with your bullshit comments. So kindly **** OFF.

SkySurge

Please, this is very inappropriate. If you have something to say to me, say in in a PM, not on my topic. That is spamming the boards and against the rules.

PureDezigner

ne way, about your site...
I think it's a good start, I'd add more padding to the copy so it's not so close to the side of the interface. I'd also trim the copy on the home page so that it doesn't drop below the large image that way this page will stay more visually balanced.

SkySurge

I don't think there is going to be as much text as the filler there, so cutting it off from the bottom should be fine, if that doesn't work I'll make a column.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looks quite good, but the black area for the top navigation menu does not align properly with the rest of the site. Not sure if it was meant to be that way, but it does not look right.

SkySurge

I think the site looks quite good, but the black area for the top navigation menu does not align properly with the rest of the site. Not sure if it was meant to be that way, but it does not look right.

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you mean the little "home/location" tab at the top?