First Page for Client

amorrisweb

Hey guys,
I am new to the forums and was interested in a review. The site is obviously not finished but my client was in a hurry and on a tight budget so we got something functional launched within a few days. It is still awaiting copy and images from the client. I'm basically looking for constructive criticism on my code structure as the design and color of the website was done by the client. It is for a small insurance agency here in San Diego. Please have a look and let me know what you think of the page as well as any advice to make it better!

www.harlem-insurance.com

eod

It's a decent design, however I would work on standardizing the padding with elements such as the logo, content, address, telephone #, etc. It also looks like a few of the logos on the bottom are overstretched. It would probably look better to reduce the size of the logos and fix the pixel problem.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Redo the partner logos down the bottom in a grid. They look horrible just randomly placed. Also the text near the girls head gets lost.

artfulME

Well, I do like where you're going, but my first reaction is "Oh, another domain bought by a company for resale. Wait, never mind." :) I think that the image of the woman with the green eyes just kind of gives off that vibe ;) Other than that, the concept is great.

I do agree with Phreaddee, however. The partner images do kind of confuse me.

web_critic

This website is bad, everything is floating randomly. The logo looks like it was made in paint. The colors look so cheap. The company logos are pixelated.