firefox centering css problem

resto

I made a site and it stays centered in IE but in firefox all the css goes to the left.
I have looked all over google and cant figure out how to keep the css center in firefox, can anyone help me out on this?

Any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

suz

On my screen resolution which is 1024x768 there is some sideways scrolling to do on the page and also things look rather big. I think there are still many people using this screen resolution so I don't know if it's a good thing to ignore them. Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question.

resto

Have you resolved this ? It looks alright when I view it in FF.

No I haven’t fixed it yet,
the main site is in slices and is centered but the navigation and css in the site is still going to the left in my ff.

On my screen resolution which is 1024x768 there is some sideways scrolling to do on the page and also things look rather big. I think there are still many people using this screen resolution so I don't know if it's a good thing to ignore them. Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question.

Is that viewing it in IE?
I made the site 1023 wide. Edit: yeah just looked at on a 1024 it scrolls, must be the scrollbar margins?

Last edited:

jnjc

I still am not sure what the issue is, the only issue I can see is the title on each page doesn't seem aligned correctly the content seems fine. When you say

navigation and css in the site is still going to the left in my ff.

What do you mean by css ? Can you post an image showing what the problem is...