Finding The Right Builder For The Job

MyFailingLiver

I recently started a company and it has exploded.
I have a site however it was tossed together and now that we require a polished site I am trying to determine exactly how to go about locating a company that encompasses every dynamic that is required for a successful website.

Can anyone assist me in terms of how to find a company that does First Class work and most Importantly Has The Infrastructure Required For A Successful website?

Best Regards,
John
www.smacksafetysystems.com

web_design

choosing a web design company can be a tricky business. Ive had two clients who have contact me after a company they were using messed things up.

the best way id reccomend is find a company who you likethe look of then ring up at least 5 of their previous customers from their portfolio and seewhat they thought. if its all good then ring them (dont e-mail) you'd be supprised how many comps dont pick up.

sound unhappy with the price and you may get a little off. :)

MyFailingLiver

I have an RFP I can provide you if you have a first class illustrator.
I fully understand now exactly what the site will be. It will essentially be a set of arms reaching out to grasp the handlebars and then retracting back, it repeats three more times, one for each of the stages on our pat pending stage controller. I will be using a template that I found when searching for handlebars for my bike.

BTW: Is it true that adding images or media weekly keeps you towards the top on search engines?

Best Regards,
John Gallik
813 777 6317