Finally Ready, I think....

Winterchase

I rebuilt the site on FrontPage using Tables, so the text formatting would stay the same, and finally got the BG to hold still. What a struggle!

Can/will anybody point out something that I might be able to do to improve it before it goes on the "Big Board?" Right now it's just a home page from my ISP. I'm particularly interested in how it looks on bigger screens.

Slow loading seems to be an issue, at least to me, one I'll have to figure out how to resolve.

Thanks, especially to all of you who helped me get it this far.

StephanieCordray

hmmm... can you center the table and put up a page margin? You have all the white space on one side and I think it would look better if you have white all the way around to balance the overall look. Perhaps even a different color background but still center the table?

Otherwise I think you have it. Congrats!

SiteExpress

Bill,

Do what Steph said, and try #31424A for a background color. She is right. It will look much better centered, even if there is some white on the edges, but that color may help blend the bkg some.

Winterchase

Tks

StephanieCordray said:
hmmm... can you center the table and put up a page margin? You have all the white space on one side and I think it would look better if you have white all the way around to balance the overall look. Perhaps even a different color background but still center the table?

Otherwise I think you have it. Congrats!

You're right. Will do (as soon as I figure out how). Thanks for the input.