Feedback please on my website

Handpickedhp

I will say that nobody on heart will ever read your "Why should you choose me?" huge amount of plain text section. Try to include some info graphic and/or split your text in different section of 2-3 sentences max. That way to much text, keep in mind that when we land on the front page we don't want to spend any time to figure out what you do. We want fast and simple information, if we are happy with that, then we will go read your big about us page.

You could keep this amount of text for a specific about me page but not on the front page.

Same thing with your client "What our clients are saying" section, 1 or 3 line max !

I like the overall design, love the 3 circle and the logo !

http://neomam.com/interactive/13reasons/ maybe read this ...

Last edited:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
there's a horizontal scroll between 768 and 1024

needs more line-height and not justified to be easier to read.

on the smaller views the ||| isn't clickable
and header needs work for smaller screens too IMO

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
max-width:100%;height:auto;

Code:
@media only screen and (min-width: 769px) { 
.gridContainer {     
width: 1000px;     
max-width: 1232px;     
margin: auto; 
}

is why that is happening.
by changing the width to 100% this will avoid the scroll appearing, but you'll have some other design issues to contend with as it's now a flexible layout. these issues will affect the header, ie <div id="header">and all it's children.

justified text is harder to read, and if you increase the line height, and probably the font-size a little more it'll be a lot easier to read.