Feedback on website please

amir

I work for the design of e-commerce site
His idea
Displays the hand-made products from the Middle East (Egypt).
And shipping Products to anywhere in the world.
Please give me feedback

http://www.mymemall.com

Thanks in advance
Amir

websonalized

I have a large screen. The rotating banner that you have is positioned to the left. Not centered, and not across the screen. I suggest you device some CSS to either have the banner and images re-sized to the 100% of the holding element, or centered in the holding element.

bests

dwhs

Looks great, I don't like full width websites but that's just me. I try to keep them around 800-900 px centered.

I like the colors and buttons.

Absolution

There is a big gap between the product and the prices. Visually each product should look boxed out (even if a real box is not there). Otherwise it makes people do weird things with their eyes.

omglookitsagoat

You shouldn't make your website too wide. Some users might need to scroll horizontally to see everything, which isn't great for usability. Even ebay does not use such a wide page layout. Most designers use a 960 pixel width for optimum page width.

hkjeffchan

Nice! I like clean design! But you may consider to "float" your products instead of line breaking that manually. This will allow more products per row for large screen.

FilipTop

I like the clear and visual nice design, only one small fault.
In IE9 the left menu is sometimes to small.

In the menu item arts and crafts some sub items have a widther text than the colored background.

justrobin

Can you add additional content on your landing page? The site seems empty. Perhaps some introductions is needed..

Change font size and color...