Feedback on new site design and rebranding

afitzgerald

Hi Guys

I would appreciate some feedback on our recently relaunched and rebranded website Nova Car Hire.

I have attached a screenshot of the previous design so you can compare and contrast. Basically we have introduced a new mascot in order to enhance the memorability factor for our customers. We have also focused on our USP's across all landing pages..

What we really wanted to get across to our customers is that we are a car hire broker as opposed to a supplier, something we have also tried to get across in the design.

I look forward to hearing any feedback on the site design both positive and negative. What can we improve on or add to make the site better.

Thanks for your time

Aidan

Attachments

• Nova Car Hire Old Site.jpg
    Nova Car Hire Old Site.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
The wild gradient background HAS to go. its awful.
I took the liberty of removing it via firefox and then giving you a screenshot (see attached)
novacar.jpg

it is nicely responsive although there is a few glitchy bits with the tablet sized view namely the menu positioning.

the why nova? tab is distracting as it appears to be "selected" state menu.

not a huge fan of the colour scheme either, it doesnt appear too inviting. its brown.

but seriously remove that background!

sufix

i think the redesign from Phreaddee is much better. The structure is now very clear and user friendly.

reverseengineer

Very overwhelming site. Structure needs modifying and I'd consider focusing your site into two maybe three things you do great! Good luck