Feedback my website

orangecopper

hey

nice colors, lil dark thou
I dont think your website is complete, the content on the website is pretty very less.
try work on that and let your website not look empty.

overall, good job.
cheers
Josh

nextoss

hey

nice colors, lil dark thou
I dont think your website is complete, the content on the website is pretty very less.
try work on that and let your website not look empty.

overall, good job.
cheers
Josh

I appreciate it, actually i updated some things, tell me please what Navegator are you using.

nitishkunal

how you think about my site ?

Linking web, just connect yourself too....

Akashgarud Inc.
www(.)akashgarud(.)in/lnk-to-us(.)html

uptownhr

Hmm. The site design seems a little old fashion. You should browse the web and find a design you'd like to copy. Designing to create an original idea is hard, but when it comes to copying, it is very easy.

nextoss

Yes, im working in new designs, but i guess i gotta make my brain works :), good suggestion check other webs and copy, but i prefeer improve my owns.

Thank You.

mrnicks

Site layout is alright, but I love the background pictures. I personally would change your navigation some how.

chrisbkrh

I think that your site is fine. Since I can't read what you have there I am not sure what it is about. But the navigation is clear, and the content is clear and I think that someone visiting your site will find what they need right away. The rest is subjective.

When people land on your page is it your intention to show photos of yourself right away?