Favourite disaster movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccowan

Well to each their own I guess, but I don't see what was wrong with it. Good story line, good acting, good special affects.....

anna

Well to each their own I guess, but I don't see what was wrong with it. Good story line, good acting, good special affects.....

Amen brother- to each his own. Tables for layout and good acting and storyline in Battle LA.

elizabath

Personally, it's a long time since I watched a movie at all, let alone specifically a 'disaster' movie. As such, I think the Towering Inferno would be my favorite - though I only ever saw it the one time.

mathewfra

My favourite disaster movie is 2012, its the best movie i have ever watched.
220px-2012_Poster.jpg

steven1

My favourite disaster movie is "the day after tomorrow" it was first disaster movie I watched and I was frustrated after I watch that.

constanthosting

OMG please tell me you're kidding... I tried to watch that movie two days ago- tried being the keyword; it was shut off before an hour more of my life was wasted... :D

I think there are two different battle la movies, a rip off and a good one.

Skyline was pretty snazzy. Terminator always rocks!

WilliamsAggie

My favorite disaster movie is ‘Independence Day’ it’s one of best movie of the year. It had lots of great effects and the action sequences are great. Will Smith was his usual self funny and entertaining. I liked this movie, it is a good movie with some head-cracking action and very thrilling to watch as well.

piglet667

Well my favourite disaster movie is I am legend, because I like the story and I like the main actor of that movie. He is my favourite actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.