Experience

qbmike

Hello everyone.

Quite a while ago, I posted on here asking if it were possible to work from home/remotely.

See this link: http://www.webdesignforum.com/8000-where-do-you-work.html#post32274

It seems that I am faced with the same scenario still. I am not against a 9-5 job in an office (or 6am-9pm, I am also not afraid of work), it's just that circumstances make it difficult to almost impossible for me to have a job where I have to be somewhere specific every day.

I have been going to school for web programming for some time now. I have taken most of the core classes such as HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVA, Database, Ruby on Rails, and I am about to tackle Visual C++. I also know some other basic oriented languages like Free basic and AutoIt. I am looking for a job / apprenticeship so that I can get valuable experience in this area and maybe make a living doing this.

I am green as can be so I would probably need some help here and there and of course, I would consider working for less. If anyone knows of a place or person that would be willing to do something like this, or offer their opinions on the thought, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike

addyj672

If you are not finding job you can find freelance website work from different freelance website. Until you can't get job get some freelance project and earn some income from there.... cheers...