entry level job web designer

mauro21pl

The purpose of that thread is to find out what are your opinions regarding entry-level jobs in web designing field. The answer should concern my situation.
So, I would like to get an entry-level job in web designing field. I do not have any previous work experience. However I design web pages on my own and keep study web related subjects/topics.

The things I know are:
• Photoshop (advanced level)
• Dreamweaver (advanced level)
• CSS (advanced level)
• HTML, XHTML (advanced level)
• Flash (intermediate level)
• Action Script (basic level)
• SEO (intermediate level)

The things that I can do:
• Designing mockup in Photoshop
• Slicing it in Photoshop
• Putting slices together for web using CSS and XHTML
• Adding Flash content into web pages
• Web page optimization
• Developing whole web site and placing it online
• Browser compatibility when using CSS
• and everything between those parts

And the questions are:
1. What are the best ways to get an entry-level job in web designing field?
2. Is my current knowledge enough to get an entry-level web designing position?
3. What else do you think is also very important that will help me to get my first web-designing job?
4. Any other thoughts?

Appreciate your help

gereem

5) MH025 Nike shox torch retro trainers sheos A pair of men's nike shox torch retro running shoes with tuned color combination .Do you know what Nike Shox is? If you don't know it, you can cognize it with the help of me. Shox technology was developed by Nike Company and it has been incorporated into several of their flagship athletic shoes. Now everyone thinks it is a revolution in cushioning and impact protection. This technology can provide an optimal environment for cushioning, a slower rate of impact loading and a uniquely responsive feel. Look at this pair of Nike Shox torch retro running shoes. It must be exactly what you need! Come on, my friend! 6) MH037 Nike shox RZ retro running sneaker A pair of men's nike shox RZ retro sports shoes in black and gold .It is really an awesome shoe, isn’t it? If you get a pair of Nike Shox RZ retro running shoes, you will know it is the best shoe you have ever worn. You can find it very comfortable and breathable. And the lightweight of it will make you feel nothing on your feet. You can wear it to run. You can wear it to play basketball. And you even can meet your lover in it because it can make you more attractive. So do you want it? They are waiting for you now! Do not hesitate! 7) MH049 Nike shox RZ retro trainers shoes A pair of men's nike shox RZ retro sports shoes with tuned color combination .Someone thinks Nike Shox columns are very cool and they make the shoe fashionable. Nike Shox columns made of energy-efficient material can provide better stability. The energy-efficient material enhances durability and spring. So when you are running or playing basketball, you will be protected by them. And they make the shoes comfortable as well. Athletes that are notable for wearing shoes with Shox technology include Vince Carter, Jermaine O'Neal, David M. West and Carlos Boozer. Do you want to own a pair of Nike shox RZ running shoes? You will not regret it!

I think this is spam.

gereem

Ya, I'm wondering as well what the easiest way to get an entry level web design job is. Say for about $12/hr type of job as I'm still a student in a web designing school but would like a job in that area for experience.