Eduity Website

ahk2chan

The design is pretty straight forward. However, the text color is not strong enough, so it is pretty hard to see.

Also on the portfolio page, I think the thumbnail images are a bit too small... There are a few images not found thumbnails, if they are just place holders, maybe you can display less images but make each bigger.

flakeparadigm

I like that nice, simple look. I agree that the text could probably be a little darker so that it is easier on the eyes. I also like the graphics you used. The site is very nicely organized, and overall a good site.

The only thing I don't like on there is that almost everything is constructed of images. If the text that is in the images was actual text in the web page, it might help with getting up a little higher in search results. Another downside to having all of this text as images is that if someone wanted to copy and paste some of the text to a friend to show them the website, it would be harder because they would then have to type it out by hand.

I agree with ahk2chan that the thumbnails in the portfolio could be a little larger.

thegotoguy

I think it looks good. Its simple and I think that is what customers need when they look for a service or product. The only suggestion I have is to darken up the text a little. Otherwise....Good to go.

eduity

Thanks

Thanks for your comments.

I shall do some work over the weekend most liklely -mainly building text into the website instead of images.

Any more suggestions of what can be done ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: