Ebay Advertising?

athomas

How successful can one be in the hosting industry, advertising services on ebay? Has anyone had experience doing this? Are there any tutorials out there for doing this? I recently stumbled upon that section on ebay. It was a bit intriguing so I figured I'd ask.

zartwork

Competition is extremely high on ebay for selling services. You would be better off spending your money on developing backlinks to your site and getting your own traffic. I have a good piece of software in my signature that will help you do this if your interested.

mrandrei

Ebay is a good venue to advertise products/services. But the listing is just temporary and expires after a certain period of time.

JohnLA

How successful can one be in the hosting industry, advertising services on ebay? Has anyone had experience doing this? Are there any tutorials out there for doing this? I recently stumbled upon that section on ebay. It was a bit intriguing so I figured I'd ask.

The referral/affiliate program of ebay is somewhat very saturated but with millions of niches it contains, you can have your own spot. It has always been a rule in affiliate marketing to know your niche first before you plunge in to your first campaign.