Easy website design software

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by jhoniegudel, Oct 9, 2009.

to remove all ads.
  1. jhoniegudel

jhoniegudel New Member

2. PixelPusher

PixelPusher Super Moderator Staff Member

My personal choice is Adobe Photoshop. Easy to use, and there are tons of tutorials available from the manufacturer, and other third-party sites like Tutorial 9, and PSD Tuts Plus (just to name a few)

3. Marcus Cyganiak

Marcus Cyganiak New Member

Adobe Fireworks is another good application.

4. rafyrod

rafyrod New Member

web easy creator 8 by avanquest...

5. darrenfox

darrenfox New Member

Surprised not to see Dreamweaver mentioned yet. I also use Photoshop for the design with a little bit of Illustrator and Flash.

6. bret

bret New Member

The Adobe Creative Suite has everything, but costs about 2k. I'd recommend you start off coding by hand. Don't use Dreamweaver until you know your stuff.

7. mordauk

mordauk New Member

I slightly disagree with this. Learn the basics by hand, then use Dreamweaver once you understanding the general idea of how html and css work, but then, if you're like me, go back to coding by hand. It is much cleaner (usually) and you really get in depth with understanding what you're doing.

8. jillhandley

jillhandley New Member

Dreamweaver is a must have. Or you can upload a content management system like joomla and take most of the work out for you.

9. Smoky89

Smoky89 New Member

I also use Dreamweaver it's really good... and not so hard if you study a little bit.. watch some videos how to use it... ;)

10. afeuer

afeuer New Member

If you need inexpensive program you can try CoffeCup

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  11. alancook

alancook New Member

For it, Fireworks is quite nice to use.

12. josephdeclan

josephdeclan New Member

Hey guys I love to use the Dreamweaver, Adobe photoshop ,Easy creator ,Media site builder mostly for creating the websites easily.

13. brpcraig

brpcraig New Member

I could never imagine going back to doing it by hand, way too inefficient. Dreamweaver makes everything faster and helps organize all of your code.

14. Marcus Cyganiak

Marcus Cyganiak New Member

Even Wordpress is a good CMS if you know how to properly customize it into a website setting. If you're just creating a straight blog, then customization will be a shorter process. For web developing though, I personally use the Wordpress CMS because I'm so used to it when dealing with the back end. It's very customizable if you know what you're doing.

15. clarencearcher

clarencearcher New Member

Adobe CS4

Adobe CS4 anything is great...Go to JourneyEd.com to see if you qualify for a student discount...It's about $350.00:) in lieu of about $1600.00:)

16. constanthosting

constanthosting New Member

17. zinix.be

zinix.be New Member

Easy to use cms ...there only 1

there is only 1 easy tu use cms system

CMSMS: http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/

i use it in all my webdesign, i also alreay used joomla, wordpress, ect...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  18. littlephoenix

littlephoenix New Member

there is no single software you can use to design for the web, well there is but i would not recommend it, if you want to get into web design, your best bet is to use photoshop as your image manipulation software and learn dreamweaver as your layout software, sure photoshop can cut images in slice format and make your html pages, but that is not a great way to design websites.