easy cms or way to edit content - client side -

dennistel90

im working on a website for a irish pub and it needs to be easily editable, now i tried wordpress but cant seem to find out how to add photo galleries and e-mail forms... i also tried konductor but found out that this is not completely free.

any suggestions for a easy to use, (almost completely free) cms or any other way of easy editing for te client. im talking about uploading photos and changing some text every week.

thanks in advance!

chrisbkrh

im working on a website for a irish pub and it needs to be easily editable, now i tried wordpress but cant seem to find out how to add photo galleries and e-mail forms... i also tried konductor but found out that this is not completely free.

any suggestions for a easy to use, (almost completely free) cms or any other way of easy editing for te client. im talking about uploading photos and changing some text every week.

thanks in advance!

Other CMS systems.

Joomla
Drupal

I find wordpress to be very easy as well with a friendly user interface. Wordpress also has plugins and widgets for contact forms. As far as uploading photos goes, it's very easy to place photos in a page through wordpress. You will have to provide some instruction to the client, no matter what CMS you decide to go with.

dennistel90

thx! but i found an easier to use CMS, concrete5, wich gives me more design freedom with less coding. also working on a wordpress site so lets see wich CMS becomes my favorite!