Dreamweaver Function help

Scoody

I am a complete novice when it comes to web design. I have only produced 1 website before using frontpage (www.victoria-artwork.co.uk). I now want to re-vamp the site and make it look...well.......good, if i can.
I have seen a function on another site i would like to use but dont know how or what to use.
I have been told that Dreamweaver is the 'dogs' so I have started the site build with DW.
The site i have seen is http://www.1000-objekte.ch/shop/home.php?cat=262
In the page when you hover the mouse over the thumb, info about the product is displayed in a box to the left.

I have no idea how to create this, can anyone help please.

Cheers
SCOODY

Hi Scoody

You need to know a little about CSS, if so follow these instructions:

The info box is an image that changes.

Put a blank image in the area and give it a name/id.

Put some other images elsewhere on the page, then highlight (click) the image you want to hover over.

On the right hand side >behaviours > new behaviour > image swap

In the box that comes up highlight the image with the name you entered, then browse to a different image you want it to swap for.

Make sure the image restore and preload image boxes are setup for what you want them to be.

Hope this helps. If you are unfamiliar with CSS techniques it is worth spending some time to master. Most tasks will be much easier afterwards.

Good luck with your site
Chris
________________________________________________________________#
Castus Design affordable web design

Hi Express

That program is great. Very simple to set up and easy to use. 2 mins to install and 9 seconds to create an album from 34 images!

Do you know if it is possible to fully customise the output?

Thanks
Chris