Does this forum look OK?

shovenose

Banned
Phreaddee, could you please tell me a little more about the problem you are having?
Of course, you could just switch to Firefox or Chrome :p

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course, you could just switch to Firefox or Chrome
Compatibility is the designer's responsibility. Besides, if it looks that way in Safari, chances are it looks that way in Chrome.

krymson

It looks nice, but it would have been more impressive if it wasn't a open source instead it was built from scratch.

... do you realize how long it would take to make a forum from scratch, all the files, the templateing systems for not only the board but the inner pages, admin sections, all that crap... that could take... god knows how long... it would be impressive but why reinvent the the wheel

myiwdesigns

... do you realize how long it would take to make a forum from scratch, all the files, the templateing systems for not only the board but the inner pages, admin sections, all that crap... that could take... god knows how long... it would be impressive but why reinvent the the wheel
I'm sure creating a forum is not easy, but maybe you want to reword your thread a little instead of using the word 'made' use 'integrated' instead, that way theres no misunderstanding if you actually created and design the forum or not.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
WDF_ss2.png

a picture is worth a thousand words.

assuming that I dont already use chrome or firefox is laughable.
you do realise that chrome is essentially safari. and iOS is built on ...yeah thats right safari...hmmm