does anyone want to buy some software for the MAC

DotCom

I Bought 7 software's for 540$ it came with windows and mac. I only want the windows, so i have mac left. I will sell it for 180$
video light box creator
image light box creator
Flash component
CSS3 Menu creator
java script menu creator
html5 video converter
and 2 different types of slideshows.

Im in a bit of an unprecedented financial issue. The vendor will not give me a refund. So i give it to you cheap. Let me know.

chrishirst

Staff member
Are you going to uninstall the Windows version so the serial numbers or installation keys can be reused?

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
$540 for this
video light box creator
image light box creator
Flash component
CSS3 Menu creator
java script menu creator
html5 video converter
and 2 different types of slideshows.
hahahahahahahah!
you got played boy. what a bloody waste of money.

DotCom

$540 for this

hahahahahahahah!
you got played boy. what a bloody waste of money.

that's what im saying!!!
if you know how to ISO i can give the data and you can put it on the pirate bay or you could give it to someone to put it on the pirate bay?

danbnpp

hate to say it but once you install the windows verson the serial is already in use and the mac version can't be used.

chrishirst

Staff member
Not unless they have COMPLETELY different install keys or registration codes. Most "bundles" that come with Windows and Mac versions each app comes with a single registration key and you can use the Mac version OR the Windows version.
Like Windows Vista, 7 and 8 come with 64bit AND 32bit installation discs/downloads but you can only one of them with the supplied product key.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont know, but I know that my software version of ableton live had a single registration key which gave me 2 versions one for pc and one for mac. both had to be registered online, but the credentials remained the same. both versions ran simultaneously, I can guarantee you that.

Also CS6 creative cloud subscription also gives me two licences on the one registration. any combination of mac/pc, mac/mac, pc/pc. again both work at the same time.

in any case selling off half of a subscription, regardless of how the system works is not in anyone's best interest. considering all the things listed "on offer" are all available free anyway (save for maybe the flash component, whatever that means...) - which is what I was implying re:waste of money.

not that I felt like making an iso and putting it on pirate bay. no thanks.