Designer Needed

My website which is now live is www.o-dating.co.uk, I want a really attractive page which when using PPC the clicker is taken to. I must explain the features, have pictures and be effective. I have done something so far at www.o-dating.com/demo.php, I will allow a new header and/or footer to be made especially for this page if you want.
Reply with quotes please.

Whitefox

ehostingcomplete said:
My website which is now live is www.o-dating.co.uk, I want a really attractive page which when using PPC the clicker is taken to. I must explain the features, have pictures and be effective. I have done something so far at www.o-dating.com/demo.php, I will allow a new header and/or footer to be made especially for this page if you want.
Hi,

Please take a look at the examples of websites and designs at b-extreme. If you like these designs then please get back to me at: [email protected] with an idea of your budget for this job and I will make you an offer immediately.

Our work is fast & accurate and I'm sure you will be happy with the results.

PyroPainter

ehostingcomplete said:

Hello. I can help you with your site. View my portfolio(in signature) and contact me...

ashy

Solution!

Greetings from Russia!
Our company deals with designing custom websites. We also offer different web services including creating of company logos, branding, styling of corporative identity, poligraphic design.
The prime goal of our company is your complete satisfaction. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs so that the websites we create appeal to the customers and their target audience.
We are sure our custom design will meet and exceed your expectations!
For portfolio and other details visit www.designrussia.com .
Contact us via email: [email protected]
or telephone: +79082252498

Best regards
Alex

xplode77

i can help you with the graphics you need done

check out my site and work samples,

contact me via email for more info. on quotes, and estimates,

thanks
carlos