Design Snack - Now Fresher than Ever!

webzyne

Well, another redesign. Actually it was more of a "re-align" as Cameron Moll would put it.

This is more of a beta version since it hasn't really been online that long, so I'm still tweaking it here and there based on comments I've received so far.

Design Snack

Let me know what you guys think!

Winterchase

Drat

webzyne said:
Well, another redesign. Actually it was more of a "re-align" as Cameron Moll would put it.

This is more of a beta version since it hasn't really been online that long, so I'm still tweaking it here and there based on comments I've received so far.

Design Snack

Let me know what you guys think!

I thought at first it was about food and cooking and all that good stuff. Oh well. Excellent photography, however. Very good.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looked great, images and design very sharp and well laid out. I also liked the timber flooring background, that was cool.

Britwizard

I have to admit... at first i though "...what...!!?? Design Snack!!?..."

But then as I actually looked at it and carried on reading, what a unique idea.

Love it!!

troubled_woman

I am no web designer - but I know what I like as a surfer. Great impact on loading, the text was a bit small and I had to read quite a bit before I knew what the site was about - Great and original idea (or at least the first of its kind I have come across)