Design Review of Computer Repair / Web Design Site

foge

Hi,
Anyone care to give their thoughts on our company site we just opened designing and developing websites along with doing computer repair in Chicago? We used some JQuery also allowing us to cross promote each side of the business.

Site:
http://www.operationtechnology.com/

Thanks!

1 - the logo I am afraid isn't professional at all. It needs to be a lot more creative, appealing and reflective of the services you offer!

2 - There isn't enough content. You need to define USP, goals, objectives and standout from other competitors

3 - The overall design is just OK, nothing great to speak about. it needs to be web 2.0, clear, professional and persuasive

I can do the needful for your website if you are interested in hiring

flakeparadigm

The logo, I think, is actually pretty creative and looks nice. My one comment on it, though, is that the O and T could be a little darker and moved closer to the rest of the text so that it matches the spacing to make it look more like part of the actual name, yet still separate.

Good job on the JQuery "banner" the images you chose for it go well with the design and the whole thing matches the website instead of looking like it's obviously a banner. When it's not moving, it looks like part of the main content.

Over all, it's well organized and displays your information well.