Design me a website!!

joelarmsden

I'm a small live music promotions company needing a creatively striking web presence - I'm looking for something unique and creatively wild, whilst operationally minimalist and simple, comprising three sections -

::gig listings (to be uploaded by other promoters as www.viac.co.uk in the gig listings section)

::artists profiles - brief info about artists who play our nights

::music hosting - recordings from our nights to be replaced each week.

Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of a post graduate looking to build a portfolio and cover their rent?!

Interfecus

I have no formal qualifications but have been casually learning web design for a few years now and am in the process of designing a website for a family member at the moment. If you send me an email (interfecus AT gmail DOT com) we could discuss what you require in more detail.

Timothy

pomper

joelarmsden said:
I'm a small live music promotions company needing a creatively striking web presence - I'm looking for something unique and creatively wild, whilst operationally minimalist and simple, comprising three sections -

::gig listings (to be uploaded by other promoters as www.viac.co.uk in the gig listings section)

::artists profiles - brief info about artists who play our nights

::music hosting - recordings from our nights to be replaced each week.

Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of a post graduate looking to build a portfolio and cover their rent?!

I too am interested in your request. I have been designing websites for about 3 years now and will have a go at yours for free, please PM me if you're interested.