Design and Implementation Of Online supermarket

ericibe

HELLO Friends in the house, I need your assistant for this project work, Help me Initiate the methodology in designing a dynamic site please

jaywebdev

Your plan is very broad. If you really want to succeed in this kinda of website you can ask my expert friends for consultation by visiting my link signature ;)

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
goddamn, three totally ambiguous posts!

@ericibe - if you want help you need to be more specific.
first of all do you need help with design, implementation or an ecommerce solution? no one will tell you how to do all three without some form of direction from you as to what you actually already know/dont know. but you need to break it down into at least a site design. choose a suitable cms to implement the ecommerce store. then you need to build up the database, link with paypal/3rd party merchants etc. there are many, many steps, and its best to tackle them in small components. my guess is that you havent started. first of all I would suggest to you to do some research on CMS' that can handle e-commerce. once you've found one that you like. then research how it works. if you do not know html, css or php then learn that too.
once you've got that done then you'll need to start coming up with a design.
I'll see you back here in a few weeks when you get to that stage :)

@jaywebdev - either help people on this forum or **** off. I'm sick of people coming here just to get business and not help anyone, thats bullshit and against the whole point of this site. if you want some work, post it in the appropriate section. the OP asked for help, not for you to sell him shit, if you aint gonna help then dont bother posting.

@noelagnote - damn straight!

LouTheDesigner

which is the best database that i will use for this my design?

Ok, that's almost a meaningless question (no offense). A database is where you create, read, update, and delete DATA. The design is just server or client side code + images.

My very strong suggestion is to google "Magento Go." It's a CMS that will get your site up and running quickly provided you can learn it (it has a very small learning curve).

-Lou

jaywebdev

goddamn, three totally ambiguous posts!

@jaywebdev - either help people on this forum or **** off. I'm sick of people coming here just to get business and not help anyone, thats bullshit and against the whole point of this site. if you want some work, post it in the appropriate section. the OP asked for help, not for you to sell him shit, if you aint gonna help then dont bother posting.

I'm sorry that's the thing that I can help because I don't know about web designing! I'm an SEO expert who handle this site. I know that there's is a free consultant on my handle website so he can actually hear from our web design expert.. ;) I hope you should understand what I'm telling about it's a suggestion and that's the thing that first came out to my mind..

Last edited:

CaldwellYSR

I'm sorry that's the thing that I can help because I don't know about web designing! I'm an SEO expert who handle this site. I know that there's is a free consultant on my handle website so he can actually hear from our web design expert.. ;) I hope you should understand what I'm telling about it's a suggestion and that's the thing that first came out to my mind..

Sorry dude but if you don't know about web design then don't post on a web design forum (unless you're asking legitimate questions)

ericibe

It's More honorable to fail trying than not trying at all and to me I never accept defeat or failure. Somebody that is look for his lost item looks every where searching for it No matter the abuse or what ever i will still take it, besides errors made adds to our knowledge base.
On my project, I have started somewhere but something came up. we are to finish our seminar before we continue on our seminar. Please I will need you guys to suggest for me a suitable seminar topic relating to online marketing that i will write on.
I can never forget anybody that gave me water on a dry sunny day. Thanks in anticipation.

justrobin

On my project, I have started somewhere but something came up. we are to finish our seminar before we continue on our seminar. Please I will need you guys to suggest for me a suitable seminar topic relating to online marketing that i will write on.
I can never forget anybody that gave me water on a dry sunny day. Thanks in anticipation.

I am confused with what you are looking here buddy... Can you give us a little background of yourself? Are you into web designing?

Are you looking for high school project?