dedicated hosting

ihsaaan

hi, i intend starting an email service/website and would like to know what type of hosting do i require AND which hosting company would you recomend for this?

Q_d

Banned
As an experienced web master, I can recommend you Serverpoint.com, as this company offers an abundant volume of dedicated server packages. Depending on your usage, they can all handle hundreds of thousands of static hits an hour and can also handle large applications such as busy forums. There is no denying the fact that it has the most redundant and reliable network.

grizly

Banned
Downtownhost.com provides dedis of different confogurations and think you may choose what you need from them.
They offer yoy the freedom and flexibility to choose the best plan that fits your needs and the ability to select the software you want to get installed on your dedicated server. You can be able to use your choice of the operating system, database, and specific applications depending on the overall usage of the server.

conductor

Banned
For dedis, I trust two companies. They are Globaltap.com and ServerPoint.com. These companies are reliable and have affordable prices.
ServerPoint.com in particular runs since 1998 - ten years already made a good name. Globaltap.com just recommended as a stable company.