Dance lesson website- plz review

Claes Nilsson

I think you compressed your site too much. It has nice call-to-action buttons everywhere and if you unclustered it a bit then maybe they would stand out more and you'd know where to start reading your site. Othervise a good looking site.

BigRed

Webstudent123 wrote:
We are trying to find out why sales are down since we launched our new website-

The older one was far less user friendly, and the graphics were really poor-

First off, do you think the new website is the reason for a drop in sales, or maybe the general economic situation, it might just be coincidence that sales have dropped .
As for the website, looks very professional it is clearly about dance and there is no shortage of offers for anyone interested in dance, it is lively and the whole thing fits in with the dance theme, you even have some dance videos so I think you pretty much covered all the bases.

w888

Have you considered if the new webpage is getting less traffic? Lower traffic vs. lower sales given the same traffic are two very different problems.

webstudent123

Have you considered if the new webpage is getting less traffic? Lower traffic vs. lower sales given the same traffic are two very different problems.
Yes, we have considered this, site traffic is up overall since the conversion, merely 2% though-

bongoko

Well you have a nice site, but I think it would have been better if you put a video, just like a sample dance video so that your visitors will have an idea how great your instructors are.