Dagens Muffins!

Oh YIPPIE another piece o crap DIY software that generates TABLE based layouts so now EVERYONE can call themselves a web designer ( btw, your not). And if by "mobile friendly" you mean no one will see the video because they won't want to be bothered to download it and it looks like poo in portrait on an android ( at least).. then you nailed it.

Last edited:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wont even get into the accessibility issues with this site, but brian hit it head on. tables? inline styles? horrendous code...

reverseengineer

Do you take online orders through mobile? I'd also do away with the video on the front page especially if it's for mobile phones. You have a slideshow and a video all on the homepage. Just a bit cluttered. More call to action is needed.

AsheSkyler

I was going to look around the site, but then something loud ambushed me and there was a bunch of flashing images. I bailed.

TheWebTaylor

Design wise, I like the idea. But the execution is not very good at all! There is too much going on and you can't even read the text properly as you have the muffins animating underneath.

Also as mentioned above the coding is awful.