Custom Tshirt Website!!

adx

Well, you could center the page for starters. The link text is a bit small for my
taste and the page is a couple thousand pixels to long, which is probably due
to three million of these.. <p align="center" class="style73">&nbsp;</p> ?

If you could explain what you were going for I'll be able to comment further :)

adamblan

What's with <p align="center" class="style73">&nbsp;</p> (specifically, why is this line repeated 100x at the end of the page)?

I like the monsterthreads site better than sydneycustomshirts - even though it is a template...

zaca

Im fixing up the site with the thousand "<p align="center" class="style73">&nbsp;</p> ". the redesign is the series of links after that. I was just showing the original for comparison.

Gorgy

The new design looks more professional than the old one. I don't like the menu buttons of the first website at all.
I like the idea of image gallery for the new site but I don't like the photos. Tshirts without heads look very sad. You should either make photos of people wearing your Tshirts or make photos of Tshirts only.

R and S Writing

Lots of editing needed. This statement, for instance, "We establish lasting relationships with our valued clients, by offered a personal, timely and cost efficient service." It should read "by offering".

Great look!