CSS Layouts...

sloojoe

me too

I do it also. sometimes i throw in tables just b/c its way easier to organize and display data pulled from a DB.

joe

sea325

Using css is definitely a lot easier when considering organization. It helps me when it comes to looking at my code, I don't have to weave through all of the design coding.

I made my other sites using css and now i'll never go back.

This one was made using css...
http://www.stevie.gknu.com/

sea325

sloojoe

bungles

you like the bungles HAHA. Steelers fan right here. jk i hate football. send me a link to your bungles site when you are done

joe

saralynndesign

CSS Design

Hello. I am still using tables for most of my web designs as I have yet to grasp CSS enough to feel confident using it. I am currently working on a design that will have a date sensitive sidebar area. This means that the info in the sidebar will need to be changed frequently and will run on every page of the site (this will be around 15 or so pages). It is my understanding that with CSS I would be able to create one file for the sidebar, link it to every page and then only update that one file in order to update the sidebar on each page. Is this correct? If so, can someone direct me to a good source for implementing something along these lines?

Thank you.
S