Criticize My Banner

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by samson, Sep 30, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. samson

samson New Member

What do you guys think? Too simple?

[​IMG]

2. Absolution

Absolution New Member

Doesn't look bad, importantly did you make it in a vector program?

A lot of what goes into banners depends where they are placed. That would be fine for a header, but too much open space for a random banner. What you could do is add some water effects to the background.

3. mackonline

mackonline New Member

In my opinion it looks very nice, although I would add some shades of blue to "revive" the permanent shade of blue.

4. jumpingspider

jumpingspider New Member

It looks pretty good for me as well. It's simple though,I don't get the 'logo' properly,what's that for?

5. computerGeek

computerGeek Banned

looks kinda neat.. .but i guess you could check the spelling for "programming".. .good luck.. .

6. d a v e

d a v e New Member

it's pro gaming ;)

7. DHDdirect

DHDdirect New Member

I think it looks great. Very clean and simple is best. If you plan on using it in any media aspect other than just website banner I would agree with Absolution about creating it in a vector program if it hasn't been already.

* Yes, pro should be spelled out and maybe have that first section as a title such as:

Starcraft Professional Gaming
    News . Community . Team

or

Starcraft Professional Gaming: News . Community . Team

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  8. Edge

Edge Member

Lovely, but needs something else looks a bit sparse in the background. Maybe use shades of blue like the others said?

9. che09

che09 New Member

I believe you've given a good idea. I'd pick the first 1 though. ;) I like your banner it's simple and neat!