Critic Please ^^

viktory

Hello everybody
I've just finished a new design for my website and would love to hear your opinion on the looks and functionality of it. Thanks

VIKTORY.DK

adx

As far as functionality goes it's impossible to scroll over the flash, which means you need to move the cursor over to the body section for it to work. Also the design is a wee bit gloomy! No harm though :)

For the record I'm not a particular flash fan. But why is the whole page done in flash?
I mean it's not all that big now so the load times are still good, but when you get all your
videos and what not in there it might take a while.

Last edited:

viktory

Why is the whole page done in flash?

Well actually the reason why it is done completely in flash is the because I suck at making websites. I can never make it work the way I want it too. By making the site in flash I'm able to achieve what I'm going for but as you say there are many downsides to making it a flash site and my next design won't be in flash :)

superaff

Very nice interface and the site navigation is very user-friendly. I like the color-scheme as well. Good job! ;)

DamienDarwick

Its ok for a flash site, I'm not a particular fan of flash either. Takes too long to load, is pretty squirrelly in some browsers etc. From what I could actually see it looked ok, but flash disagrees with my PC at the moment apparently LOL.

JayT

If your website has to have an intro screen that tells people that your website is loading, then it's probably too big. How do you know that everyone in your intended audience will have a broadband connection?

yelleyster

Nice site but have you tried viewing it at different speeds? Not everyone has broadband. Mind you it did load pretty quickly for me but I'm on broadband. So just make sure that you cater to the people still using modems (which a lot are unfortunately)