Creating an 'Admin Login'

Hi friends, i designed a religious website for a church using Adobe Dreamweaver. Now, the owners want me to add an "Admin Login" section where the owners can apply changes at any time, like a Content Management System (cms). My problem now, is that, should i re-design the site using cms like joomla, drupal etc. Or is there a way i can do this using dreamweaver to enable the owners make their own updating.
Pls i will be glad if you can help me out.

jkemper

It depends are you trying to import the old look of the website into the new Wordpress driven website? Wordpress would make it very easy for them to make changes anytime, maneuvering a custom theme is a little work but worth learning.

gvinson89

It depends on what they mean by making changes to the website. If they just want to update some news/events or upload pictures, i would make an admin page and just write some code to do that. However, if they want to be able to full customize the site on their own, i would go with wordpress or some sort of cms.

In order for them to be able to change content on a web page, it would be easiest to save your web page content in an xml or db.

BradT81

If your web programming skills are not that great, then yes use something like Joomla or Wordpress. If you know PHP and some mysql you could build a customized backend area. There are so many free resources to learn this stuff.