Constructive Feedback

JayT

Hey Dan,

Just a couple of things, one being the links on the top and bottom of the page. They seem to be linking to the same pages but they are worded differently:

image gallery = 3D Images Gallery
about us = Architectural Visualisation

This could be confusing. These words/links should probably be the same since they are linking to the same pages.

Also, on the image gallery I'm having to horizontally scroll to get the whole website. Not much mind you, as I'm using a 1024 screen resolution but you may want to take a look at this. A 1024 screen resolution is very popular, so you want to make sure that everyone will be able to see your website.

You may try changing table size from the set width of 1000 to a percentage like 95% and centering the table so that the images are in the middle of the screen.

JayT

3DSDan

Hey Dan,

Just a couple of things, one being the links on the top and bottom of the page. They seem to be linking to the same pages but they are worded differently:

image gallery = 3D Images Gallery
about us = Architectural Visualisation

This could be confusing. These words/links should probably be the same since they are linking to the same pages.

Also, on the image gallery I'm having to horizontally scroll to get the whole website. Not much mind you, as I'm using a 1024 screen resolution but you may want to take a look at this. A 1024 screen resolution is very popular, so you want to make sure that everyone will be able to see your website.

You may try changing table size from the set width of 1000 to a percentage like 95% and centering the table so that the images are in the middle of the screen.

JayT
Yeah I'll look into it. Thanks JayT

conor

it's nice looking but there are a few things that I would recommend.

1. You are using images for your navigation when they are not needed. The same effects can be achieved with CSS.

2. Generally try and use as little images as possible, Even the title could be achieved without an image because that is a common font.

But really I'm just nit picking here, it looks fine the way it is.

digitalextreme

All things being said I like the layout and colors. The stream line layout and design really has a Euro high end feel. As far as using images if you name them correctly and have the proper description they can be a great asset. All in All I like it. Any way, just my 2 cents.

adx

You should look into using CSS margins/padding so you don't get stuff like this. It'll make it all a bit easier.
Code:
 <tr>
    <td height="112">&nbsp;</td>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>

3DSDan

Thanks everyone for your responses. I don't know a lot about CSS so I don't know whether I could achieve the same results in a reasonable amount of time.