Constructive critisism accepted

mynameisshawn

Hello

For the kingoftraffic website I think it would be nice to add a different background colour than white. And possibly change the background colour of the content column to a colour that would match the background. I think by doing this you will be making your website more attractable.

mynameisshawn

Adamsribco.com
The scroll bar in the Home and About Us tab isn't necessary.
The title is main4_v8 :p
For the background, maybe only the middle column where everything is should be black, and the outer clumns should have a different colour the goes with the middle.

elcape

all web site are ok

but the 64bit one takes to long to load even to respond and for a web hosting web site that's awful

The logo's need to be a lot more professional, appealing and relevant. the designs are OK and not to the web 2.0 standard!

If you require free consultation on how to improve these aspects, you are welcome to have a discussion with me!

bluecollar01

hi soul2skin,

these were just a few things i noticed at a quick glance. many of the images appeared to be lo-resolution with the exception of the 64bit host. i would either use higher-res images, create the images or purchase new images (maybe from istockphoto.com).

also some of the sites took quite a while to load. whether that is a function of the hosting or improperly sized images, excess code - I'm not sure as I didn't look at it in-depth.

hope this helps. thanks.