Constructive critisim for my fashion site

Camilo

Very nice setup and color selection. I would say the rollover effects are exceptional as well. Well done!

jcross

crit

My only concerns here are that the ad bar on the right is probably too large and prominent.
Also, your h1 small (line 250 in you css) needs either a height of about 14px, or padding of around 8px 8px 8px 20px to keep it dynamic. I'm looking at it in firefox and the top of the quotebox gets clipped off.

wetgravy

if you're going to use wordpress, go with a 2 column layout or reduce the amount of posts you see on the front page. Also, colors are good but the site looks more like one of those placeholder sites for expired domains that are just large ads for makeup. I would go a little more dynamic and personalize your site with something to make it not so template-ish (logos are good for that)

mezangath

Great work on the site mate. As already said; it's user friendly, alittle minimalistic touch but still "stylish". I think it goes completly in-line with the contents of it. :)

Though, the topic where it says "mode &style online shop" and then "Designermode & labels from any country" the last one looks a bit out of place. I'd try to place it so it goes in line with the bottom of "mode & style"-thingy. Think it would look better. Or even beneath it. Play around with it a bit and i think you'll find a better placement for it :)

BR

luminogenics

I kind of like it, although I don't speak German,
I liked the sun glasses for March 10, very chic.
Although besides that with all the added bells and whistles the site was rather minimal.