Company Site - Constructive Criticism Needed

sp0rk

Hi everyone!

I'm to the forums! This place looks extremely promising! I'm glad to be a member!

Anywho, I just finished a super quick design for my web development firm. It took last night and tonight to get to this point. The basic layout and such is based off an old design of mine from back in November of last year.

URL: tinyurl.com/3ycpjr

I realize the site doesn't render well in IE6 and I'm actively looking for solutions, but I haven't bothered for the time being.

I would love constructive criticism. I like to try most ideas just to see what it would look like.

Thanks for everyone's help far in advance! I'll make updates here as I update my work! I'll also tag the photos on Flickr so you can see them grouped together. Located at tinyurl.com/23zsoc

Thanks again!
- Logan

frinkky

Fix your validation errors (6 markup, 2 css) and although I like the icons (to a degree) you should not have to rollover to see what each one does. One of the critical rules is easy, intuitive and accessible navigation. Its not what you think, its what your sites potential users think.

OSEKmedia

I like that you are using css, good start. I like the basic feel of your site, you may want more keyword rich text to improve your search engine rankings, especially on your home page, high rankings mean more money.