Comments, Critique and Reviews Welcome

Elinor

Hi,
* I think u should keep the menu in line of the image (right now, it is too much to the left).
* 'Though noramaly big images on homepage are not a very good idea, this one on your site does something good which is to attract vistors attention and then make them search for some explanation (to the Q "what is this site about?") which is found very fast (your site "slogan", right under the website name).
* I would invest a little bit more time on the website logo. It is too simple while the site is selling something more complicated.

Hope I was helpful and anyway - good luck!
Elinor.

wwag

Use of Space

Hi, I really like it. Nice job for your first try. Just work on spacing the logo and the nav bar a little better. Too much empty space in between the two. Why not use a Jquery banner rotator or something to spice up landing page?

Good job.

Ontwerpexpert

Looking nice so far. Maybe though U want to learn ur webdesign leaving out al these tables.

Graphically is nice though.

Use 2/3 basic lines to align ur website max!

Success creating

intuitionhq

I think the general layout is quite nice. Good use of space as well.

I don't like the font face, colour, or layout though. It feels wrong to me. Perhaps you could play with it a little.

If you want to test it, why not try some usability testing? You can use our service at http://intuitionhq.com or have a google and see what else you can find.

Anyway, good luck with your site!

anna

I think the general layout is quite nice. Good use of space as well.

I don't like the font face, colour, or layout though. It feels wrong to me. Perhaps you could play with it a little.

If you want to test it, why not try some usability testing? You can use our service at http://intuitionhq.com or have a google and see what else you can find.

Anyway, good luck with your site!

I disagree; I like the font/color/layout... The only thing I would change would be to delete the background hover color on the links and change it so the link text changes color on hover instead. The site is pretty elegant and having a background color on the links doesn't fit. Pretty nice though!

intuitionhq

Oh, I wouldn't pay for usability testing- do it yourself!

http://browsershots.org/ is a good reference.

Browser compatibility is just one small part of usability testing. Our service is basically for checking navigation is easy to follow, content is easy to find, and people know where to look to find the information they need.

Of course, you can do that yourself too, but it's quite handy to be able to create tests and send them off to clients to involve them in the design process, and give them an understanding of what's going on. At least, our clients are all pretty happy when they are involved, and we can show them the metrics from testing to prove what parts of the design are or aren't working.

Anyway, each to their own.

With regards to text layout, what I particularly dislike is the main body text. It's just way to floating in the middle of no-where for my liking. Oh, and one word on the last line. Brings memories of widows and orphans flooding back from design school!

m.emrah.seral

i opened it up and the first thing that i said was "the fonts are making the site look mediocre"...i think if you have software capability the site would come across as much more professional if you modified the type and sizes of fonts....that's my two cents worth anyway....

tahoecale

Banned
i didn't like it at all just a big photo and the top links are just set into the background you should design a top banner and add more text to your pages theres no info on anything

3DSDan

i didn't like it at all just a big photo and the top links are just set into the background you should design a top banner and add more text to your pages theres no info on anything

Thanks for your input.. I can see where you're coming from but that's not a photo.. it's a computer generated image (that's always a nice compliment though). I've tried to keep the whole website as minimalistic as possible, the text content concise and to the point and to allow the images (which are the product) to speak for themselves.