choosing between Wordpress, dreamweaver, flux

maltess

Hello, I have to create a web site for samall business. I have very little experience with dreamweaver. A frind is telling me the quickuest and good solution woul be to buy a worpress template, I found one that I could use. Other options is to use flux or DW myself

I am ok with the wordpress design. But I read WP is not google friendly, is this true? is WP perfectly friendly? any other problems?

best regards

Lizyd Design

Wordpress is very Google friendly, i don't know who told you it isn't. A template like weaver is free, and very customisable. I use wordpress in all my sites, and I love it.

rosiebrown0

You got a wrong information even WordPress is the best CMS and it is Google friendly and compatible to all browser.even it is the best from SEO point of view.
and I usually prefer WordPress for my client website design..

krymson

same as above...

You can use DW to help you with any coding you may need for the code assist but its not really needed. And like most websites its not the platform, its the way you code your site that makes it SEO friendly.

Use WordPress, learn it and you will love it and so will your client for the ease of updating.

jumpingspider

I am ok with the wordpress design. But I read WP is not google friendly, is this true? is WP perfectly friendly? any other problems?

WP is Google friendly! I don't know where you read that or what you read was old or not. But guaranteed WP is very friendly!

rgray80

I like DW personally. It can be a lil frustrating, but I think it got a fairly easy learning curve. Then once you get familiar, you can advance to a better platform

abadsvt

I personally love dreamweaver and built my complete ecommerce site with dreamweaver.

question to everyone else. Why is Wordpress better than dreamweaver for SEO? Can someone explain?

josh

CaldwellYSR

Apples to Oranges... Dreamweaver is a code editing tool, Wordpress is a content management system and most templates are going to be very SEO friendly. Or you could get really fancy and write your own wordpress template, using Dreamweaver to write it!

Last edited: