Check Out RBM

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
interesting use of a blog, but being that i hate cooking (love to eat though :p) i don't really feel qualified to critique your site. looks nice though.

StephanieCordray

Is there any way you could brighten and sharpen the header image? I think it's a little dark and somewhat dull. Also looks a bit fuzzy. Otherwise, I didn't go into it very deeply but I like the front page... and the fact that you have some German recipes on there... yum yum... well... when I can eat something German again, that is... I miss the Gersthaus here but too salty... at least that's what the doc says.

I'll be sending some friends your way, regardless of whether you bright and sharpen the header image.

DomainClaimer

Thanks For The Feedback

Is there any way you could brighten and sharpen the header image? I think it's a little dark and somewhat dull. Also looks a bit fuzzy. Otherwise, I didn't go into it very deeply but I like the front page... and the fact that you have some German recipes on there... yum yum... well... when I can eat something German again, that is... I miss the Gersthaus here but too salty... at least that's what the doc says.

I'll be sending some friends your way, regardless of whether you bright and sharpen the header image.

I picked that image for the header because its the only one I have from my days as a cook ;) So the quality of the picture is the reason for the dull and fuzzy look, I have a lot of work to do to load recipes on the site, right now I am trying to drive traffic so I can keep climbing in the rankings of the top 100 cooking sites. The only thing I might change on the front page is splitting the categories into 2 rows so the page is not so long. If you like German food check back, when I get time it will be loaded with them.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think you need to integrate the domain name into the header image, so that people remember the name of the site.