Check out my site!

adx

It serves its purpose but there's not a lot to go on in terms of content. There's nothing on the front page except a block of text, which I'm sure is interesting if you already know what the site's about. You could possibly make the 1 minute demonstration a little smaller, place it on the front page, slow it down a bit and throw in some explanation.

I can't really say what would be the best unless I know whether you're aiming this at people who know what you do? Or people in general? Also you should look into replacing the text images with regular Html/CSS text, because the load times are rather harsh and, well, the page loads like an image, in a slow downwards television way.

There should also be a contact section for people who are interested as I barely noticed the E-Mail address posted at the bottom of the main page. Hover effects on the links would be a good investment too. This all sounds like I'm bashing you, but if you get these things fixed it should turn out great and more user friendly :) I hope I didn't twist the knife too much! ;)

Mr. B

I think the homepage content should more closely resemble other software sites in that there are visual(s) and a concise description of the offering.

oka

Hey Greg,
Your site is really simple and convenient to work with. Chart and demoes are really helpfull. As a graphic designer, i would reconcider the combination of colors, simply because it creates a sad atmosphere. I would recommend using more of that orange that's in your logo.
Good luck and have a nice day!

Greg56

Thanks for the ideas and opinions

Your feedback has been very helpful. I see some changes that need to be made and will get to work on it.

-Greg

adamblan

You need to code your site so it's visible to SE's & users of alternate browsers. While you're doing that, be sure to separate your content from the presentation by dropping the tables & designing with CSS.
Visually, the site is kinda boring... try using images to add interest to your content (instead of using images as your content)
hth-
Adam

adx

Visually, the site is kinda boring...
I agree, I just checked back to your site to see if you'd made any changes since the last time I posted, and before the grey background image loaded the page was bright white. Simply changing the background color to good old white would do wonders! :)