Check out my current work in progress

guillaumeb

Alright so I am currently reviewing the design of my personal website. This one will make use of the Tumblr API to return my latest entries.

Overall I’m not fully sure about the background color but it seems to be quite neutral depending on the several screen calibrations. A problem which i think is totally ignored in the professional web design community

My main influences for this one was Sushimonstr.com and Carsonified.com

Check it out at : www.guillaumeb.com

What do you think ?

Thank you

Dorky

my bad. i was on a little tirade. i went to look at some forums i seldom go on and found them unmoderated and full of spam postings. i didn't look at your join date before posting.

bbboy484

I'm not sure what you guy talking about but here my opion about the site.

Graphic design - color is well match for personal site. easy for the eye. Page scroll effect is good.

Navigation - Navigation is easy, things are in their right menu. Also I'm sure I can't get lost on your site :)

Langauge - It is good to have two language on your resume.

Thing I think you need to change: I think your site is good enough for a personal introduction site. You really don't have to change much. For personal site all simple is good you don't need to have a flashy site to introduce your self.

bcee

I really like the script font used but the main text is a little mismatched. I would go with something a bit different.