Catch Potential Clients and increase your internet sales

3dmagicaldesign

Below you will find things that I am applying as web marketing strategies, I would like to share this:

1) Make your website look professional. If you use flash and graphics, don't saturate it, just put them in the right place. Don't be tempted with crappy templates, develop your own site or hire a good design company that can provide Custom Website Design. Your website needs to portrait what you or your company do and your main Visions. The content needs to be no more than two clicks away and must be easy to read. Note: Get a real good hosting plan, your website needs to show live all the time and with a high download speed under any circumstance.

2) Develop an easy access to your website, the best way to achieve this is thinking like an user who doesn't know anything about websites, just wants to find out something on the internet. I have read that approximately 40% of potential clients interested in purchase a service on a website abandon it because they don't understand the order form system. So, what would you do to solve this big issue? Flash tutorials can become a helpful tool, you can indicate your users how to make an order step by step, it will ensure you not to lose clients for this reason

I highly recommend live chat software, you can talk with your clients in real time without any delay, it makes process easier and is also a helpful tool to catch a client.

3) Develop reliable content, this is very important!. Your website content has to reflect your company's commitment and professionalism. Don't treat your client like a simple sale, you need to learn to convince, persuade, just imagine that you put this on your website's home page: " the client doesn't have the right to argue" what do you think your client will do? he will close your website immediately, so, what do you do to make him stay? Just think like one, describe the contents of your website highlighting your professionalism and commitment, don't talk about your competence. Check your syntax and spelling, try to make your client closer and relative to your when you write any content.

4) Improve your communication skills, you will be able to use it with your current and potential clients, at this point this fact is very important and will allow you to reflect a good image all the time. Do you have corporate blog? if not, what are you waiting for? blogs are a proven powerful tool, you can use them as your company background.

5) Offer the best post-sale service, the BEST!!. Send press releases, reply the emails from past clients quickly, listen their complaints or requirements. Make questions about your service to your clients, ask for suggestions, they can bring new potential clients, remember that the "spread the word" strategy is a powerful marketing method, so you need your clients think about yous as "he's the man".

I hope these thoughts have been very useful for any fellow WDF member.

Thanks

Gorgy

I like your thoughts. Most of them have been proved a lot of times.
Live chat is really a great tool that helps you communicate with your potential customers and make them order from your site and now someone else's

mrandrei

I very much agree with what you posted. It's all about communication. Email marketing is also a good strategy by the way. :)