Can someone please suggest a template for my site?

donnie

hi..well i can understand that you could not find anything that you may have liked at that site, but there must be a template on some site that would be to your liking, keep in mind that the templates can be altered easily and drasticly changed to fit your needs. i love dreamweaver it is the best software in its class but however the templates it provides quite frankly stink. you can not get a professional looking site built with just html alone and it will not look the same on differant web browsers and there is no way to make it fuction that way alone without a cascading style sheet script (CSS), i strongly recomend that you try agian. :)

Last edited:

Zombie

hi..well i can understand that you could not find anything that you may have liked at that site, but there must be a template on some site that would be to your liking, keep in mind that the templates can be altered easily and drasticly changed to fit your needs. i love dreamweaver it is the best software in its class but however the templates it provides quite frankly stink. you can not get a professional looking site built with just html alone and it will not look the same on differant web browsers and there is no way to make it fuction that way alone without a cascading style sheet script (CSS), i strongly recomend that you try agian. :)

I disagree on the "professional looking site cannot be made on html alone" Although I use flash and css as well, I've made good looking html sites before, layout grids+lots of images + photoshop cs3 :D

musicollector

Thank you, Donnie and Zombie.

Yeah, it looks as if I am going back to good ole' HTML. I agree with you - I wanna keep it as simple as possible as I am targeting all the way down to 56 kbps users.