Can I interview you for my next book?

EricLocken

Hi

I am a freelance writer and am writing a book about
successful internet companies and those who run them,
which is due for publication in December 2005.
(This is a follow up to my book "Net Success
Interviews", you can see more details at
www.InterviewBooks.com).

The book is based on interviews with people /
companies that run successful websites to see what
they have done, how they did it, what makes them tick
and a day in their life. We are looking for various levels of success (not just the Google's of this world).

If you take part in this interview, your interview will be included in the book under it’s own chapter, with a brief history of your company / website.

Once the book is completed you and all of the
interviewees will be sent copies of the manuscript
prior to publication.

Then on publication you will of course be sent a copy
of the book free of charge.

I thank you for your time in reading this post, if
you have any questions please do not hesitate to email
me.

Thanks
Eric Locken

www.InterviewBooks.com

Winterchase

A break

StephanieCordray said:
Oh, yeah ... who is publishing it?

I encourage everybody to give him a break, but ask for Editorial Privilege, in writing. He probably doesn't have a publisher lined up. That's the way it works in his/our world, but it could develop into something. The interview will probably be done over the phone.

Oh, and check out his credentials. I've never been insulted when someone did that on me. When the National Enquirer came up, however, I sometimes got a little embarrassed. :eek:

SiteExpress

I do not consider my business successful as of yet, since I just started about a year ago, but if your interested, I'll add what I can.

StephanieCordray

Winterchase said:
I encourage everybody to give him a break, but ask for Editorial Privilege, in writing. He probably doesn't have a publisher lined up. That's the way it works in his/our world, but it could develop into something. The interview will probably be done over the phone.

Oh, and check out his credentials. I've never been insulted when someone did that on me. When the National Enquirer came up, however, I sometimes got a little embarrassed. :eek:

I wasn't being mean... he said it's due out in Dec 2005... If it's due out then he probably has a publisher... at least I'd think so. I was merely curious as I may be writing some books of my own in similar fields.